Weddings in Dubai
How & where to get married
The best shopping. The best hotels. The best weddings.
It is probably because it is so easy to get to and so hospitable that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the fastest growing tourist destinations & leading wedding destinations in the Middle East. Add to this some of the best tax free shopping in the world, beaches lapped by the tropical waters of the Arabian gulf with year round sunshine and you have a wedding destination close to holiday heaven...Overview
- Thinking to marry in Dubai? View The Complete Guide to Weddings in Dubai now with everything you need for your dream wedding. With prices, expert advice and all the essential information - planning your wedding has never been easier.
Top reasons to get married in Dubai
Why choose Dubai for your wedding?
- Dubai can cater for any size and style. From a simple beach wedding to a luxury hotel gala a 1000 guests.
- Muslim, Christian, Hindu & Civil Weddings available. Vow renewal also possible.
- 21st century metropolis with state of the art infrastructure & amazing hotels.
Some of the finest hotels in the Middle East are, in fact, located in the second city and the most popular holiday destination, Dubai. It also helps that many of the hotels are located right on the beach front and swimming pools are practically a requirement.
Dubai is also a great shopping destination. The duty free shops at the airport are legendary and often given as the reason for missed flights. Meanwhile, in Dubai city itself, goods are also duty free and the shopping can be completed in a more relaxed manner. For the whole of March there is an annual shopping festival where the objective is, you guessed it, to shop as much as you can.
Weddings in Dubai are romantic with the desert, and they can be truly unique. All types of weddings are accommodated in Dubai - from a couple eloping to a grand event. Like Dubai - anything is possible and everything really can be done.
With sunshine all year round you should pick the time of year that temperatures suit you most to get married in Dubai.
Getting married in Dubai is not as difficult as it may sound. Costs to fly you and your family and have a superb hotel and wedding are sometimes significantly cheaper than organizing a wedding at home.
Fantastic hotels do offer complete services for weddings in Dubai - often to suit all tastes.
The city's hotels, caterers, photographers and entertainers try to recreate the type of wedding the bride and groom would expect in their home country - but with a backdrop of desert, beach and palm trees.
Muslim, Christian and Hindu wedding ceremonies can all be accommodated, subject to certain conditions and the correct paperwork being in place. Differing regulations apply for civil weddings depending where you are from and your religion.
It should be noted that neither partner can be Moslem for a non-religious ceremony.
- Thanks again for all the help. Your guide is really useful with some great tips that saved us a lot of time & expense.